[GeoNode-devel] GeoNode Slack Workspace

Henning Bredel h.bredel at 52north.org
Fri Aug 18 04:13:13 PDT 2023

Hey Giovanni,

always interesting to find all these things on a project with such a
history, already ;).

The admitted domains are listed when you try to register for that workspace:

   https://geonode.slack.com/signup#/domain-signup

Do you plan think of re-activating and opening the channel? Gitter is a,
well, not so perfect communication channel IMHO.

Best

   Henning