[GeoNode-users] Customizing a geonode 2.4 project

Le Ny Conseil lenyconseil at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:17:42 PDT 2015

Sorry, i'm a little bit lost.
I've installed geonode on ubuntu 14.04 with apt and the ppa:testing package
repository.
Version 2.4b22.

I didn't create virtualenv (I didn't follow this step : Installed
Geonode_Project template for Isolation and Customization in
Virtualenvironment). Maybe, it is the reason ?

I haven't got found this local_settings.py.sample.
I'm a disappointed now on this look&feel customization.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Pierre-André Le Ny
*Le Ny Conseil*
http://www.lenyconseil.fr