[GeoNode-users] Geonode Error

Patrick Dufour pjdufour.dev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 12:29:48 PDT 2016

This looks like an issue with the DNS configuration, based on the fact that
Django should never need to know the actual EC2 url (as it's reporting in
the error).  Try update ip with the actual DNS.  If that doesn't work, you
may need to manually fix the siteurl, etc. in settings.py and other places.

Regards,
Patrick Dufour