[GeoNode-users] question about deleting some service layers.

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 04:49:44 PDT 2017

Hi, when registering a new service the layers are created in layers/layer
and the reference for the in the service is in services/servicelayer.
If you delete the latest you will loose their relation to the service, if
you delete them in layers you will loose the entire layer. For the remote
server in the map is different, it is not using the services but only
issuing a getCapabilities, so you will always see al layers there (and you
will always have to add the remote address every time you create a new map)