[GeoNode-users] Geonode auth for Geoserver

Francesco Bartoli xbartolone at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 07:05:00 PST 2017

Did you try the commands "geonode-updateip <external ip>" to reconfigure the address while “python manage.py updatelayers” and “python manage.py updatemaplayerip” to update layers and maps? In addition the oauth2 configuration should be touched to reconfigure a couple of endpoints as explained here [1] in the paragraph "Setting up OAuth2 configuration"

http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/install_and_admin/setup_on_centos/install_geonode.html#initialize-geonode

Hope this helps