[GeoNode-users] Custom Installation

Giovani Fronza giovanifronza at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 07:35:53 PST 2017

Wen run ($ sudo pip isntall -e .) returns a warning...

Installing collected packages: GeoNode
  Running setup.py develop for GeoNode

    warning: manifest_maker: MANIFEST.in, line 2: 'recursive-exclude'
expects <dir> <pattern1> <pattern2> ...

    Creating /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/GeoNode.egg-link (link
to .)
    GeoNode 2.5.16 is already the active version in easy-install.pth

    Installed /home/geonode
Successfully installed GeoNode
Cleaning up...