[GeoNode-users] layer boundary

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 06:15:08 PST 2017

Hi all,

I uploaded a raster layer but unfortunately I see a strange boundary in the layer info map and in the map (see the example attached). It seems to be something related to the on the fly reprojection, since the layer is on EPSG:32633 and the map use a global EPSG:4326.

I know this should be related to the raster feature settings.

Any hints on how to remove this boundary or to put in transparency?

best

Eugenio