[GeoNode-users] default workspace for geosites

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 18 00:25:36 PST 2017

Hi Jeffrey,

as you wrote geosites does not use geoserver workspace.

In the documentation (http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/reference/developers/geosites.html)

I see:

[...]To keep data organized each site specifies a default workspace (DEFAULT_WORKSPACE) that GeoServer will use to partition the data depending on which site uploaded the data. [...], however it provides at least some organization of the data based on the initial site.

I guess the documentation is not correct, isn't it?

Is there a way to distinguish the layer uploaded from one site to the others uploaded from different sites? If yes where it can be setup?

Eugenio