[GeoNode-users] Limit amount of people results

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 05:14:07 PDT 2017

Dear Toni,
 Thanks a lot for response. Now i could able to fix by doing following
changes
1. Settings.py CLIENT_RESULTS_LIMIT = 10 and API_LIMIT_PER_PAGE = 10
2. In  /geonode/api/api.py  mnewly added max_limit =10 is added in meta
class of  GroupResource and Profile resouce
3. In  /geonode/api/resourcebase_api.py max_limit value is changed from
NONE to 10 and limit value 10

Thanks again for support

Best Regards,
Naresh