[GeoNode-users] geonode-users Digest, Vol 29, Issue 11

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Mon Jun 5 09:34:04 PDT 2017

Hi Kakuli,

unfortunately I cannot see your images it seems they´re removed from the list
software. Can you put them somewhere online or send parts of your error.log ?

Do you get any messages when uploading the layers?
Have you checked permissions of your upload dir?
Everything fine with your geoserver setup in local_settings?

Cheers,

Toni