[GeoNode-users] how to harvest using the remote service?

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 07:19:35 PDT 2017

Hi

there is already some celery tasks for this here:
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/services/tasks.py

Though last time I tried them it has been several time ago. Not sure
if they were tested with the latest development with services.

It would be useful to move out the logic in different functions and
using them also from a couple of django management commands if GeoNode
administrator does not want to add the overhead of Celery/RabbitMQ

cheers

Paolo Corti
Geospatial software developer
web: http://www.paolocorti.net