[GeoNode-users] Create project related sites

Magdon, Paul pmagdon at gwdg.de
Sat Jun 17 13:59:39 PDT 2017

Hi,

I am looking for an option to create 'project sites'. We are using geonode to manage a lot of spatial datasets at our department. However, until now we did not found a good option to group the data in e.g. projects.  Currently I need to search in all layers / maps when I am looking for a particular dataset. As we are usually working in projects I would like to have a new page for each project where I directly get all maps and layers associated with this project.  What would be the best way to achieve this with geonode?

Greetings
Paul

Dr. Paul Magdon
*Research Associate*
-Chair of Forest Inventory and Remote Sensing (AWF)-
Burckhardt-Institute Faculty of Forest Sciences and Forest Ecology
Georg-August-University Göttingen
Büsgenweg 5, 37077, Göttingen

Phone +49 551 39 19402
Fax   +49 551 39 9787