[GeoNode-users] Create project related sites

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 22:47:26 PDT 2017

Hi Paul, you can use a contrib app named geosites
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/tree/master/geonode/contrib/geosites. It
allows to create custom sites with different datasets, users and look and
feel using a single geonode installation.

You can follow this guide to set it up
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/2.6.x/docs/tutorials/advanced/geonode_production/geosites.txt