[GeoNode-users] Installation Problems with version 2.6 on Ubuntu 16.04

Cliff Patterson cliffpatterson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 06:04:47 PDT 2017

@simone I used the following instructions to install:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:geonode/stable
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install geonode

Then set the IP address and create a superuser.
geonode createsuperuser
sudo geonode-updateip 127.0.0.1 (replaced with my IP address)

There were no errors during installation. I did a thorough read of the apt
log at /var/log/apt/term.log and no errors reported.