[GeoNode-users] Geoserver automatically stoping after few seconds

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 01:50:32 PDT 2017

Dear ALL,
 I have depolyed Geonode2.4 version in REHL 7.2 version. It was running
fine. Suddenly now geoserer instance getting down. When I restart geoserver
manually systemctl restart tomcat at geoserver , it is starting and after few
seconds automatically getting down. As I rember I have changed few settings
to enbale https, however now all the changes I have reverted back, althougn
the geoserver automatically geting stop.

Please suggest\
Thanks&Regards,
Naresh. N