[GeoNode-users] Is there any way to make geoserver in GeoNode 2.6.x work well with JARs?

许秋熹 xqx930807 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 00:35:02 PST 2017

hi,I want to make GeoNode 2.6.x to work with to work with my own geoserver
2.9.1 because our team have built some JARs relied on geoserver
2.9.1(geotools15.1).
And we have installed GeoNode 2.6.x  from Ubuntu 16.04 ppa. The geoserver
version is 2.9-SNAPSHOT(from /usr/share/geoserver/WEB-INF/lib).
Our JARs worked well with geoserver 2.9.1. but could not worked with the
geoserver that GeoNode used.

Can I rename the JARs in /usr/share/geoserver/WEB-INF/lib like
2.9-SNAPSHOT to 2.9.1
15-SNAPSHOT to 15.1
that make it work ?

Or is there any way to make GeoNode 2.6.x to work with my own geoserver
2.9.1?