[GeoNode-users] How do I enable the "Create Layer" application?

Joe Hotchkiss joe.hotchkiss at envsys.co.uk
Wed Oct 25 07:31:51 PDT 2017

http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/users/managing_layers/create.html
states:

In GeoNode it is possible to create empty layers, that can be populated
with features at a later stage using the mapping client editing tools.

This is possible using the *createlayer* application, which can be enabled
if GeoNode is installed with PostGIS.

Once the application is enabled in GeoNode you will be able to create an
empty layer by browsing to “Data > Create Layer”.

I have GeoNode 2.6.3 installed and running.  The geonode and geonode_data
databases exist, and geonode_data has the postgis extension.
What do I need to do to 'enable the application in GeoNode'?
--

*Joe HotchkissSoftware DeveloperEnvironment Systems*
Tel: +44 (0) 1970 626688

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of
the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you have received this e-mail in error please
contact the sender and delete the material without copying, distributing or
disclosing the content. All reasonable precautions have been taken to
ensure that this e-mail is free from any virus, however, the recipient
should verify this to be the case. Please 'think before you print'