[GeoNode-users] Preferred installation method for productin

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Mon Apr 9 12:08:31 PDT 2018

Hi Daniel,

> I though about installing using the PPA repo and then turning the
> repository off from my sources.list, to prevent unwanted upgrades. Does
> that sounds like a good idea?

yes this is how we ha a quite and peacful life for several years.
> only run security patches. f.e. have a look here:
https://serverfault.com/questions/270260/how-do-you-use-apt-get-to-only-install-critical-security-updates-on-ubuntu <https://serverfault.com/questions/270260/how-do-you-use-apt-get-to-only-install-critical-security-updates-on-ubuntu>

cheers,

toni