[GeoNode-users] Customizing Geonode (Installed via apt-get) from Geonode-project Dev (Installed via Python Virtualenv)

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:13:30 PDT 2018

Dear all,

I just finished configuring *geonode.conf* in order to customize Geonode
main layout (installed via apt-get) based on changes made through
Geonode-Project Dev layout (installed via Python Virtualenv). Before
configuring *geonode.conf*, I had 6 Maps and 2 users in my Geonode and
after applying Geonode-Project Dev layout by changing *geonode.conf*, I
faced the following problems:

1 - The 6 Maps and 2 Users I had in Geonode are gone;

2 - I am unable to log in even with Geonode default credentials;

Could someone tell me why I am facing these problems and figure out one way
to fix them?

Thank you very much for your time and patience in advance.

Best Regards

Julierme