[GeoNode-users] Customizing Geonode (Installed via apt-get) from Geonode-project Dev

Dave Kennewell davekennewell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 08:03:52 PDT 2018

OK, great Julierme, we're getting there!

I'm guessing you want to run Django & geonode from this virtualenv, so
let's figure that out.

You need to find in which settings file sets the
"django.db.backends.sqlite3" in your code, and then comment this section
out.

If you can't find it, try something like:

grep -r "django.db.backends.sqlite3" "/"

which will search all files under your root directory "/" for this text.
You might need a coffee while you wait, and might need to use sudo to avoid
getting a bunch of "permission denied" messages.