[GeoNode-users] GeoNode migration from 2.4 to 2.8

Muhammad mnabiahmad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 02:55:17 PDT 2018

Hi All
I am migrating GeoNode 2.4 to 28. For GeoServer data migration, I took
GeoServer (version 2.7) data folder from GeoNode 2.4 vm and copied it to
the GeoNode 2.8 vm (GeoServer 2.12.2). Now, when I restart tomcat,
GeoServer does not start. In catalina.out file I can see an exception
"GeoNodeAnonymousAuthFilterConfig" but have no idea why this exception
is being raised

The file /var/log/tomcat8/catalina.out shown in the following link

https://bpaste.net/show/be0b362314b7

Thanks and best regards

Muhammad