[GeoNode-users] Geonode at 2.9.0 Docker Installation CentOS - Templates

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 09:42:22 PDT 2018

Hi Francesco,

Thank you very much for your reply. I read the documentation you made
reference, but I am changing the approach. I installed geonode_project as
mentioned by Toni and now I am trying to copy the files site_index.html,
site_base.html to ./geonode_project/geonode_project/templates/ and to run
collectstatic, but I am hitting a error as I mentioned in a previous
e-mails:
(geonode) [geo at gis geonode_project]$ python manage.py collectstatic
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "manage.py", line 31, in <module>
    execute_from_command_line(sys.argv)
  File
"/home/geo/Envs/geonode/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/management/__init__.py",
line 364, in execute_from_command_line
    utility.execute()
  File
"/home/geo/Envs/geonode/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/management/__init__.py",
line 308, in execute
    settings.INSTALLED_APPS
  File
"/home/geo/Envs/geonode/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/conf/__init__.py",
line 56, in __getattr__
    self._setup(name)
  File
"/home/geo/Envs/geonode/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/conf/__init__.py",
line 41, in _setup
    self._wrapped = Settings(settings_module)
  File
"/home/geo/Envs/geonode/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/conf/__init__.py",
line 110, in __init__
    mod = importlib.import_module(self.SETTINGS_MODULE)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/importlib/__init__.py", line 37, in
import_module
    __import__(name)
  File "/home/geo/geonode_project/geonode_project/settings.py", line 30, in
<module>
    from geonode.settings import *
ImportError: No module named geonode.settings

I appreciated your time.

Kind regards

Julierme