[GeoNode-users] Problem with legend in Geoexplorer

Jose Cáceres jose.atyus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 06:31:34 PST 2018

Hi everyone,

I'm running Geonode 2.8 on this site: http://206.189.229.38/, is supposed
to be open so no worries sharing that, besides any feedback will be
appreciated as I'm not and expert on development.

Anyway my specific problem this time is on how the style of the layers are
display in Geoexplorer, they're showing pretty big on the layers panel in
Geoexplorer as shown in the attachment. I've change some thing in the
base.css file and index.html file but I don't think I've change anything
related to that. I've load the same layers on the Geonode Demo, as seen in
the attachment, and it does shows a normal size as it was showing before on
my site, and I can't find in the debug console where is the style coming
from.

Please any help or guidance will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

José

--
José David Cáceres