[GeoNode-users] Upgraded to Geoserver 2.12.1 -- Unexpected

unni mana unnivm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 02:30:56 PST 2018

Hi Toni,

Do I need to upgrade geonode as well? The main reason for upgrading
geoserver to latest is that I need to use .mbtiles extension. But in order
to use this extension, I need to use latest geoserver.
Geoserver 2.10 does not support mbtiles. I have tried that earlier.

what are the things I need to look into gsconfig file?

Thanks
Unni M

--
---