[GeoNode-users] GeoNode Docker Start Containers

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 10:30:25 PDT 2018

Dear GeoNode Users,

I am stopping/Starting  the containers nginx4geonode and geoserver4geonode
to make changes in the settings and local_settings.py in ~/geoode/geonode/*.

Everything was working fine, but now I am facing a issue:

django4geonode container won't start-up. <docker ps> always return:

STATUS Up 5 seconds and most of the time STATUS Restarting (1) 31 seconds
ago.  It is taking hours and django4geonode does not start.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge on using docker, but my attempt was to stop
and start the container, and it never gets started.

Even with the restarting process, the response in the browser is *502 Bad
Gateway* / nginx/1.15.0.

Does anyone have face something similar and could give me a hint on this
issue?

nginx4geonode and geoserver4geonode starts, only django4geonode won't
start-up.

Thank you very much for your time in advance.

I appreciated your help

Kind regards

Julierme