[GeoNode-users] Filtering Layer records for user

Javier Urien javierurien at suremptec.com.ar
Wed Jul 25 10:27:55 PDT 2018

Hello,

  I am trying to get some functionality for a customer.
  What I am trying to accomplish is filter a layer records based on the
user accessing the data. Is this possible without changing the code?
  I believe that if i could append an OGC filter to every query on the
layer it could be resolved. Is this possible? It would also be required
that this filtering be applied at the server level for security reasons.

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards