[GeoNode-users] GeoNode2.8.0 installed from source Thumbnails Error

Jesús de Diego Alarcón jesdial at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 10:07:19 PDT 2018

Hi Toni

I supposed (in fact Julierme has mentioned it in different emails) that he
has followed this tutorial:
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/install_and_admin/geonode_install/index.html
including the the last points:
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/install_and_admin/geonode_install/setup_configure_httpd.html
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/install_and_admin/geonode_install/install_geoserver_application.html
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/install_and_admin/geonode_install/all_together.html

As you can see, this includes configure Apache to be listening in port nº
80 ...

Regards

Jesús de Diego

Jesús de Diego Alarcón
jesdial at gmail.com

"La vida es linda, lo malo es que muchos confunden lindo con fácil."
Mafalda