[GeoNode-users] Layer does not exist after upload layer

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 08:14:31 PST 2018

Debugging a bit more. I restarted apache/tomcat and uploaded the trouble
layers again. As admin user I can see the layers in GeoNode fine. But if I
logout, as an anonymous user GeoNode lists the layer for me but I can't
open it. And it's not beeing listed as available on GeoServer for anonymous
users. But the funny thing is that I did not change any of the permissions.
Thus it looks like the layer permissions got messed up upon import.

Cheers
Daniel