[GeoNode-users] problems connect refused when upload shapefiles in geonode

SILVIA GAMERO gamerinsky at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 09:45:14 PST 2018

Hello, Toni,  I had to reinstall geoserver, I could upload the shapes
in geonode without problem, but now it happens that when loading the
services created in geoserver or that have been uploaded from geonode.
I can not visualize them correctly from the geonode catalago, on the
base map they appear, but when doing an approach they disappear.

What is strange to me is that, when looking for these same services,
they are loaded correctly.

This appears in the geoserver log:
2018-03-02 11: 25: 46,937 ERROR [geoserver.security] - Could not
Authorize OAuth2 Resource due to the following exception:
org.springframework.web.client.ResourceAccessException: I / O error on
POST request for
"http://192.168.129.63/api/o/v4/tokeninfo/?access_token=0OhL95NSOBqqH6FhRUtq4uWO5eaOkx?service%3DWMS":
Connection refused (Connection refused ); nested exception is

Apparently I already made the steps you indicated in one of the emails
you sent me to geoserver.

Another problem I have is that geoserver closes session at every moment

These images are from the same service, only accessed in different
ways in geonode:

I would greatly appreciate your help,