[GeoNode-users] [Geoserver-users] Priting endpoint problem : geoserver/rest/printng/render.png gives a 404

Olivier Dalang olivier.dalang at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:38:05 PDT 2018

Hi !

I'm bringing this back from Geoserver-users to Geonode-users since it's a
Geonode related issue.

When I click "set thumbnail", the thumbnails are broken (the defaults
thumbnails are correctly generated however).

First, I had an issue because I missed the geoserver-geonode-ext. I
installed it, but now I still get broken thumbnails. The generated png
contain this exception :

Handler dispatch failed; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/ccil/cowan/tagsoup/Parser

Any idea why that's the case ? Aren't plugins supposed to ship with their
dependencies ? (for other extensions, it seemed to be the case).

I'm using geoserver 2.12.2 and got the geoserver-geonode-ext from
http://build.geonode.org/geoserver/latest/geonode-geoserver-ext-2.12.x-geoserver-plugin.zip

Thanks !!

Olivier