[GeoNode-users] Leaflet settings

Stefano.LUONI at ext.ec.europa.eu Stefano.LUONI at ext.ec.europa.eu
Tue May 15 09:07:46 PDT 2018

Hi Alessio,

since my 2.7.5 installation appeared to be outdated as client library was missing, I tried using a fresh 2.8 installation: as default, the application still tries to download tiles from openstreetmap.org
Digging into the code, I found different templates and configurations for leaflet, but I still don't understand how to change tile provider, or any other setting.
Can you give me some further instructions on this?

Thank you very much,

Stefano