[GeoNode-users] Geonode-Project: Apache Config / geonode.conf

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Thu May 17 08:06:19 PDT 2018

Dear all geonode developers,

I have made changes in my geonode production through geonode-project. Just
now, I realized that the geonode-project css config is being applied to
geonode production main page, however my new tabs and text change in
site_base.html and site.index.html are not being applied to geonode
production main page.

I ran the commands python manage.py migrate and python manage.py
collectstatic and realized that static_root was created in
/home/my_geonode/my_geonode/my_geoonde/static_root

geonode.conf Directories make reference to several paths
/home/my_geonode/my_geonode/my_geonode/uploaded/ and
/home/my_geonode/my_geonode/my_geonode/uploaded/* (group, people_group,
documents, Layers, avatars and thumbs)

but directory uploaded is no in /home/my_geonode/my_geonode/my_geoonode

I wonder if this directory <uploaded> and its subdirectories <group,
people_group, documents, Layers, avatars and thumbs> are added manually.

In order to see the new tabs and text changes in geonode production, I also
added another directory to geonode.conf

 <Directory "/home/my_geonode/my_geonode/my_geonode/templates/">
        Order allow,deny
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        Allow from all
        Require all granted
        IndexOptions FancyIndexing
 </Directory>

The directory templates contains site_base.html and site_index.html. But
yet I could not see the new tabs in my geonode production main page.

Any help on that will be very appreciated.

Kind regards

Julierme