[GeoNode-users] Geonode 2.10 rc4 and problems with Geoserver hatch

Matteo Conte matteo.conte at abitat.it
Fri Nov 9 01:28:56 PST 2018

Hi Francesco,
I tested the hatch style on a fresh Geoserver 2.14 installation on ubuntu 16. The style work fine. I installed my geonode (2.10 RC4) following the GeoNode on docker instructions (http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/install_and_admin/running_docker/index.html)

Anyone can help me to solve the problem?

Kind regards,
Matteo