[GeoNode-users] Geonode 2.10RC4 Layer Upload Method

aditya fikri ghozali adityafikrighozali at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 01:15:16 PST 2018

Dear all,
I have a problem with geonode uploads method on Geonode 2.10RC4. The
default layer upload was geonode directly sent the file to geoserver as a
new vector layer datastore. I try to make the layer upload to store it in
geonode_data database which is defined as a datastore in geoserver. I've
done the following configuration but not working.

- migrate the dtb to postgresql (succeeded, the default dtb are now use
postgresql.)
- use either geoserver.sample or psql_test local_settings.
- use either geonode.rest or geonode.importer as UPLOADER BACKEND.

any hints? or Is there any workaround to this?

Thanks  in Advance

Best Regards,

*Aditya Fikri Ghozali*
Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering