[GeoNode-users] Testing Geonode Mapstore Client On Local Install

Zizi Jama mazizi.jama at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 11:01:29 PST 2018

I want to try Geonode Mapstore Client on my local install of GeoNode
installed from  https://github.com/geosolutions-it/geonode-generic

I have looked at the documentation but not quite sure how to proceed

1. I have launched the terminal for the django container - do I execute the
two pip commands

   - Execute pip install django-mapstore-adapter --upgrade
   - Execute pip install django-geonode-mapstore-client --upgrade

at this path /usr/src/app/geonode_generic (see picture)
[image: image.png]

2. Do I modify the setting.py under /usr/src/app/geonode_generic (see
picture above)

or /usr/src/geonode/geonode

[image: image.png]
Thank you,