[GeoNode-users] how to make multiple overlay name (Handy Rusydi)

Handy Rusydi handy at galerigis.com
Fri Nov 23 01:13:39 PST 2018

I have read how to debug or make redevelopment of layer preview. We should
have to debug or uncompressed javascript library like geoext ( in this case
the name is geoexplorer). I dont know how, after that we should have to
compress again in geonode (correct if I am wrong).

I have decide that to used only categorize in worldmap and any other still
default way. It means that I should to edit the geoxt for my self.

Thanks anyway

Regards

Handy