[GeoNode-users] how to make multiple overlay name (Handy Rusydi)

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 08:53:35 PST 2018

Hi Handy

the process is more or less the following - which is not trivial:

* fork this repository https://github.com/GeoNode/geoexplorer
* change it accordingly to your needs
* while changing the code to your needs, you can debug your code by
changing this line
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/client/templates/geoext/maps/map_geoexplorer.js#L3
to include geoext/geo_header_debug.html vs geoext/geo_header.html Then
you can run "ant debug" and use the browser debugger to observe the
code beahviour
* once done build your client running "ant buildjs"
* replace the static files from the standard GeoNode client with your
forked version. Best way to do it would be to package your static
files in pypi by using a forked version of this repository:
https://github.com/GeoNode/django-geoexplorer

best regards
Paolo

--