[GeoNode-users] GeoNode-Project at 2.8 is not retrieving site_base.css

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 12:15:57 PST 2018

... The fact that site_base.css available in
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project/blob/2.8/project_name/static/css/site_base.cssis
empty does not really matter. I think it is supposed to.

But why it is not retrieving site_base.css, and it retrieves
bootstrapping_media.css, I can not really understand.

Cheers

Julierme