[GeoNode-users] Theming Geonode for production

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Thu Nov 29 16:08:34 PST 2018

Hi Donald,

an installation by apt is currently not adviseable. I would suggest following
instrustions here: https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project <https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project>
To configure your instance for production with master it should work following this
tutorial: https://vimeo.com/278003647 <https://vimeo.com/278003647>

I don´t see a reason to not integrate whatever your needs but do not know boothswatch either.

kind regards,

Toni