[GeoNode-users] basic authentication with GeoNode 2.8, GeoServer 2.14 and GeoFence

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:02:36 PDT 2018

Hi Alessio

all of the layers in our instance are published and advertised on GeoServer.

For example try this layer in our staging instance.
Layer details page in GeoNode:
http://128.31.22.103/layers/geonode:Neighborhoods_BRA_1
Layer GetCapabilities:
http://128.31.22.103/geoserver/geonode/Neighborhoods_BRA_1/wms?service=WMS&request=GetCapabilities

The layer GetCapabilities is correctly returned when I am logged as
GeoServer admin, but it returns a 404 when I am not.

Thanks for your help!
Paolo