[GeoNode-users] WMS name clashes / contributors agreement problem

Fina, Stefan Stefan.Fina at ils-forschung.de
Thu Sep 6 10:29:26 PDT 2018

We are a team of GeoNode users with some development capacities that we would like to bring in to the GeoNode community. We currently have a problem with WMS name clashes that we actually know how to fix with some code changes, see https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/pull/3875. We also provided a fix for another problem recently that was accepted (https://github.com/GeoNode/ansible-geonode/pull/45).

Due to problems with the contributors agreement our fix for the WMS name clashes has now been declined. Could you pls reconsider this and check what's wrong with the contributors agreement?

Stefan