[GeoNode-users] Uploading Shapefile(Polygon features) - Displaying as Point in GeoNode Map/layer View

Naresh N naresh919 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 04:28:38 PDT 2019

Dear All,

I have deployed the GeoNode 2.4 version by following  the instructions

http://docs.geonode.org/en/2.4.x/tutorials/install_and_admin/setup_on_centos/index.html

*ISSUE : *When I am uploading shapefile(polygon), it is taking the default
point SLD. Hence when I am viewing the Uploaded Shapfeil(polygon) as WMS in
Map/Layer View , it is displaying as point.

*Kindly help me to resolve this issue. *

GeoNode Deployed system configuration are

*OS:*RHEL 7.2, 64 bit , GeoNode2.4 version

Please let me know any other information required further to understand the
issue.

Thanks&Regards,
Naresh.N