[GeoNode-users] [Can't communicate with GeoServer: port 8000 vs 8080][Geonode 2.10 in Development Mode]

1520 gis juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 13:41:10 PDT 2019

Hi Tomas,

What GeoNode installation method are you using?

In your local_settings.py, see if this change can help you:

*# **C**omment the line**s*#GEOSERVER_PUBLIC_PORT = os.getenv(#
'GEOSERVER_PUBLIC_PORT', *SITE_HOST_PORT*#)*# Add the
lines*GEOSERVER_PUBLIC_PORT = os.getenv(    'GEOSERVER_PUBLIC_PORT',
'*8080*')

I hope it helps

Julierme