[GeoNode-users] Command updatelayers and createsuperuser in docker-compose

Andres Juarez albertoandres.juarez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 12:43:20 PST 2019

Hello everyone
I continue with Geonode 2.10 in docker, and I find a problem when executing
the updatelayers command.

I have several layers in a postgres database on another server, and I load
it through a geoserver store.

The updatelayers command runs flawlessly and warns me that the layers were
updated, but they do not appear in the geonode layers section. However, I
can create an empty map and load these same layers using the add layer
button, selecting 'Geoserver - Public layers'.

The same happens when executing createsuperuser, the process ends
successfully in the command line, but I can not log in with that user.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
--
   Andrés Juarez