[GeoNode-users] Migrate Geonode to new server

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 13:57:29 PST 2019

You can apply the backup / response procedure
http://docs.geonode.org/en/master/tutorials/admin/backup_restore/.
Then you can run migrate_baseurl in case sourcs ip / domain is different
from target.
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/blob/master/geonode/base/management/commands/migrate_baseurl.py

Giovanni