[GeoNode-users] GeoNode Summit 2019

Simone Giannecchini simone.giannecchini at geo-solutions.it
Fri Feb 15 03:00:16 PST 2019

Dear All,
apologies for crossposting but I believe this email is of interest to
both lists.

We (as in GeoSolutions) would be keen to organize this year's summit
in a suitable location close to our office in Italy.
We are thinking about first half of June, roughly 4 months from now; I
would probably restrict it to 2 days, one for workshops +
presentations and one for codesprint and other "doing" things. If we
use more days it should be for the sprint

I will set up a google form to get a feeling about who would be
willing to participate and in which roles (presenter, workshop
presenter, sponsor, simple attendee, presentation/workshop review and
so on).
The objective is to make this event oriented towards sharing real
world experience and exchanging knowledge and experiences; we are also
hoping to have a productive codesprint to iron out existing issue
and/or draft new ideas.

Feedback welcome, meanwhile we will start working on the google form.

Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==
Visit http://bit.ly/gs-services for more information.
==
Ing. Simone Giannecchini
@simogeo
Founder/Director

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A
55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39  333 8128928

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali
(Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati
“GDPR”), si precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email
(il suo contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui
conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo
scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a
cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato
se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided
by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use
of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.