[GeoNode-users] GeoNode-Project local_settings

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Thu Jan 10 07:22:51 PST 2019

Really strange Julierme,

SITEURL should be set by this env var in docker context:
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project/blob/master/docker-compose.override.yml#L17 <https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project/blob/master/docker-compose.override.yml#L17>

and then read by:

> os.getenv('SITEURL'

Let´s wait what the other "dockernistas" think.
– Francesco ;) ?

Cheers;

Toni