[GeoNode-users] GeoNode-Project Upload Layers Fails & GeoNode and GeoServer Login Credentials

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 06:10:28 PST 2019

Dear users,
I am running GeoNode-Project at 2.8, in a CenTOS7 Server, Docker Installation.
After changing the Admin password to login in GeoNode and GeoServer, I am
facing the error message bellow. The New Password set to GeoNode and
GeoServer are the same.

Now , if I reset the default passwords for GeoNode and GeoServer, the error
is gone.

Any help on that would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Julierme
Upload Layers

Drop files here

or select them one by one:
Files to be uploaded
sipam_sensores_radarabrangencia
ESRI Shapefile
------------------------------

   -

   sipam_sensores_radarabrangencia.shx Remove
   -

   sipam_sensores_radarabrangencia.shp Remove
   -

   sipam_sensores_radarabrangencia.qpj Remove
   -

   sipam_sensores_radarabrangencia.prj Remove
   -

   sipam_sensores_radarabrangencia.dbf Remove

401,
HTTP Status 401 – Unauthorized

*Type* Status Report

*Message* No AuthenticationProvider found for
org.springframework.security.authentication.UsernamePasswordAuthenticationToken

*Description* The request has not been applied because it lacks valid
authentication credentials for the target resource.
Apache Tomcat/9.0.14

Select the charset or leave default