[GeoNode-users] GeoNode Layer Style Weather Symbols and Web Links

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 10:06:10 PST 2019

Dear users,

I have a color ramp weather forecast map over GeoNode (Screenshot in
attached). I would like to add a weather symbol
<http://prognoza.hr/wsymbols.html> / png image in a postgres table and make
a link over the image. I mean, open the link in a new tab by clicking over
the image / weather symbol.

My first attempt was to use URL external symbol under Labels / Graphic, but
I did not get any success. Is it possible to achieve that with GeoNode? If
so, could someone point me any direction to achieve this task?

I appreciated your time.

Kind regards

Julierme