[GeoNode-users] GeoNode Layer Style Weather Symbols and Web Links

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:59:40 PST 2019

Hi GeoNode users,

Regarding my previous email, looking at GeoServer documentation
<https://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/styling/sld/extensions/pointsymbols.html#external-graphics>,
I got the piece of SLD bellow, but burg02.svg is being retrieved from
$GEOSERVER_DATA_DIR/styles.

I would like to have:
1 - burg02.svg being retrieved from a postgres table;
2 - make a webpage link on burg02.svg through the  SLD file

<PointSymbolizer>
   <Graphic>
     <ExternalGraphic>
       <OnlineResource xlink:type="simple" xlink:href="burg02.svg" />
       <Format>image/svg+xml</Format>
     </ExternalGraphic>
     <Size>20</Size>
   </Graphic>
 </PointSymbolizer>

Any hint on that will be very appreciated.

Kind regards

Julierme